Horse Health Clinic with Regan Golob
Saturday, June 4 · 8:30am - 11:30am
High Star Ranch
970 N State Rd. 32, Kamas, UT 84036
What is your horse trying to tell you?
Have you found yourself wondering who can help solve your challenges with horses? The answer can be found in this informative two day seminar. This class takes the guesswork and practice out of what to feed, teaches you to locate the lameness, and assists you to pinpoint the solutions for optimum health and performance!
AT THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
• Nutritional Reflex Points -- how to test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency!
• A Parasite Reflex Point -- does your horse need deworming, how often and with what?
• Why your horse probably has a rib out of place -- what common practice displaces it, and
how to fix it, regaining full performance!
• How acupuncture meridians in your horse’s feet affect performance, and ways to stimulate
these meridians for optimum performance!
• How to eliminate energy blocks that create musculo-skeletal and nervous system problems!
• Common Feeding Mistakes that hinder top performance!
You are guaranteed to come away from this seminar with major breakthrough information that will enable you to have a whole new relationship with your horses
Time: 8:30 registration, 9:00 am -4:30 pm Friday 9:00am-12 noon Sat.
$79 if paid before May 4. $89 after. Horse evaluations-Additional $60 during seminar as demo horse ( limit 5 )
Private horse/human evaluations that weekend $65
RSVP: for flyer and additional information
Seminar with Regan Golob
and Judy Sinner