September 12, 2011
John Crandell III, a legend of American endurance riding sponsored by Kentucky Equine Research (KER), qualified to represent the United States at the Pan American Endurance Championship. The ride will take place October 22 near Santo Domingo, Chile.
Crandell will ride Heraldic, on whom he won the Tevis Cup in 2010 and 2006, as well as the 120-km OCTRA Spring Ride and 160-km FITS in 2011. See more of their successes.
Heraldic trains and competes on KER products, including:
* EquiShure, a time-released hindgut buffer;
* RiteTrac to support total digestive tract health;
* Nano∙E, a nanodispersed, natural source of vitamin E.
Other KER products that Crandell utilizes in his training program are:
* Hemabuild, trace minerals and vitamin B;
* Preserve, vitamin E and selenium;
* I.R. Pellet, concentrated, low-calorie, low-starch source of vitamins and trace minerals;
* Synovate HA, a safe, easily absorbed, and easy-to-use form of sodium hyaluronate.
For training updates, follow Heraldic on Facebook.