August 26 2015
The United States Equestrian Federation is once again accepting nominations for the 2015 USEF Pegasus Awards. These are some of the most prestigious awards the USEF has to offer, and are in large measure determined by distinguished nominators.
Please think carefully about the most notable stand-outs your organization has to offer—horsemen and women who truly embody the spirit of the Pegasus, and following the enclosed criteria, submit your top candidates. Befitting of this extraordinary honor, winners will be recognized and celebrated during the formal Pegasus Awards Gala at the 2016 USEF Annual Meeting January 15, 2016.
To make a nomination you must be a current USEF member. Click here to make a nomination. Nominations can also be made online on the USEF homepage atwww.usef.org. Please click the “Pegasus Awards Nominations” link on the right side of the home page and log in as an Authorized User.
If you are an affiliate and would like to make a nomination, click here.
To view the distinguished list of winners from last year, click here.
To make a nomination for the EQUUS award, click here.
To see a complete listing of winners and how the awards are selected, go to this page.
• Jimmy A. Williams Lifetime Achievement Award October 5, 2015
• Pegasus Medal of Honor Award October 5, 2015
• Walter B. Devereux Sportsmanship Award October 5, 2015
• Richard E. McDevitt Award of Merit October 5, 2015
• Ellen Scripps Davis Memorial Breeders’ Cup October 30, 2015
• Junior Equestrian of the Year October 30, 2015
• EQQUS Foundation Humanitarian Award October 30, 2015
• Equestrians of Honor November 9, 2015
• Horses of the Year November 9, 2015
Nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on each of the above deadlines. Nominations should be submitted to the USEF Marketing Department, attention Trisha Watkins firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (859)231-6662 or mailed to the USEF’s Lexington office:
Post a Comment