The American Endurance Ride Conference will hold its annual Convention and Trade Show at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, Nevada February 18-20, 2010.
Vendors from around the country will have their products at the Trade Show. Speaker seminars will cover topics of horse health and trails. The AERC Awards Banquet will take place Saturday from 6:30 - 10 PM.
The USEF has planned several meetings and events of special interest to those involved in International Endurance.
* Thursday February 18, at 6:00pm – The USEF/AERC International Welcome Reception
* Saturday February 20, 1:00pm to2:00pm – Officials Round Table Discussion. (Open to all FEI Endurance Judges, Stewards Veterinarians and Organizers. Call in capability will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.)
* Saturday February 20 2:00pm to 4:00pm- Chef d' Equipe Presentation for Ranking List Athletes
(A discussion of the High Performance program leading up to the 2010 World Equestrian Games. The presentation will cover the process and schedule for selection for the US Endurance Team, including the Selection Trials, Pre-WEG Training and what will be expected of the riders who are vying for a place on the squad. Call in capability will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.)
* Saturday February 20, 6:30pm – National Awards Banquet
* Sunday, February 21 1:00pm – USEF Joint Endurance Committee Meeting. (Call in capability will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.)
For further information on the convention, and registration forms, go to www.aerc.org or phone 866-271-2372.